Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why am I here?

Hello family and friends,

I have always wanted to write a blog. I want to thank Troy and Emily Dunow for helping me set this up. I always believe that writing sometimes heals the soul and helps put things in perspective. I am not the best writer certainly not as strong as my friend and Author Angela Vigil. (Check out her new book)

I plan to write here often as I do have wonderful life. I want to write a story of my life. I have done so many great things that I want to share with you all about my life. I also have experienced my fair share of let downs and tragedy's in my life that I plan to write on, not so much for your benefit as for mine. I hope that by writing this and putting it away that maybe I can move on with my life.

This blog will have the good and bad of my life, I will share my frustration on a variety of topics here. Please read with an open heart.

I welcome your comments and feedback on anything I write.

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Andy is the man. The Eagle Scout man. The man with a better plan. Just say no to scout exec blowhards.

    ReplyDelete